1. Is EEZOX safe on polymer framed firearms?
Yes, EEZOX is absolutely safe on all modern polymer framed firearms. Caution should be used on rubber grip accessories. If EEZOX gets on any rubber, wipe off with a clean cloth and no harm should occur.
2. Will EEZOX damage my wood stock or its finish?
EEZOX is not harmful to wood finishes and will not seep in or migrate into the stock. Caution should be used on urethane coated stocks, as well as painted stocks. Again if contact does occur, wipe off with a clean cloth and no harm should occur.
3. Is EEZOX safe for the finish of my firearm?
EEZOX is safe on 99%+ of finishes that are used on firearms. If you are still concerned, try applying some EEZOX to a small test area which can’t be seen (such as under a grip).
4. Do I need to follow up with any other products, such as a grease after using EEZOX?
No, EEZOX by itself provides superb lubrication in its dry form. EEZOX passed ASTM D-3233 Falex testing at a peak load of 4,500 lbs (Mil-Spec requires only 1,000 lbs). Nothing else comes close to this!
5. Do I use EEZOX to clean and treat the inside or the outside of my firearm?
Both! EEZOX should be used on the interior and exterior of the firearm, as well as on all moving parts. EEZOX penetrates the metal providing easier cleaning and protection from corrosion and a new product finish every time. JUST EEZOX IT!
HAVE A QUESTION?
Fill out the form below and we'll get right back to you or give us a call at (800) 350-8999.